Sunday, 20 December 2009

Aether Shanties!

Abney Park's new album came to me all nice and shiny and full of AWESOME! I gave it a prelimiary run through earlier and am now prepared to sit back and let myself be submerged while I doggedly work til the wee hours of the morn.

Its exactly what I've come to expect from Abney Park, a wide range of musical influences compressed into something that sounds completely new and made of win. I just wish that they could come over to merry old England to do a show *sigh*. Stupid geography!

2 comments:

  1. I hear a European tour this summer might be in the works...crossing my fingers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT????!!!! :D *jumps up and down in excitement!* I will definately be there wherever in England they land.

    Thankyou Anon!

    ReplyDelete