Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Snowflaking It

I must confess I am a tad behind wit dat story I promised, although in my defense I am writing detailed character profiles so I don't fuck up right in the middle of it all.

These things must be planned to death.

Now as to the title of this post. I am using the Snowflake method of writing fiction, created by Randy Ingermanson, apparently the "mad professor of fiction writing", though I demand to see some sort of biomechanical reanimated inkwell bunny and or feather pen guinea pig before I accept this statement.

Course I ain't adhering to every step, for I am a rebel with a cause. And a leather jacket. And a pouty face. But no quiff, they just don't look right on me.

So, after much pencil chewing I hope to have the first chapter up by the weekend, and I will be buying a carrot and stick to get me there, but the carrot shall be replaced with chocolate for obvious reasons.

Smiley faaaaace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment