Thursday, 22 July 2010

The Playlist To End All Playlists

I've created a new playlist on Youtube, formed of the most incredible music (and guilty pleasures), to be found therein.

But I have no idea how to arrange it. Here is the list as it stands at the moment of conception.

1.Whitesnake - Sailing Ships
2.Deep Purple - Sometimes I Feel Like Screaming
3.Kiss - Tears Are Falling
4.Wicked - Defying Gravity
5.Incubus - Drive
6.George Harrison - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
7.Stone Sour - Bother
8.Walls Of Jericho - House Of The Rising Sun
9.Van Halen - Why Can't This Be Love
10.Bruce Springsteen - Streets Of Philadelphia
11.Meat Loaf - Its All Coming Back To Me Now
12.Joe Cocker - With A Little Help From My Friends
13.Gary Moore - Over The Hills And Far Away
14.Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
15.Queen - I Want It All
16.Roxette - It Must Have Been Love

Okay, so not really "ballads" as such, but each balladic in their own way :)

Now, the hard task is arranging them so that they complement each other, which is no easy thing to do. How does one juxtapose Roxette with Walls Of Jericho? Kiss with Pink Floyd? Gary Moore with Wicked?

I am forseeing a hard time ahead. If anyone has any suggestions, they will be gratefully received.

No comments:

Post a Comment