Thursday, 2 September 2010

Regime Change

As most of my fair and gentle readers (if any) know, I am not the most punctual when it comes to posting my work, namely the Gallow's Play serial. I have tried to make it bi-monthly, without success, whether due to my own fault (my knack for procrastination, my inherent OCD level perfectionism) or outside influence, but try as I might I just can't do it.

So, with much consideration, what I will do is this. Gallow's Play shall be a monthly release, leaving me time to work on other things as well, short stories and a children's book I'm planning to write and illustrate.

Hopefully this will mean I can relax and do subsequent chapters in a time frame I find manageable. Not everyone can write two thousand words a day like Stephen King can they, and I almosted fainted when the Honourable David Devereux told me he writes three thousand a day (excluding weekends).

In short, I hope to be more productive for having more time and not putting as much pressure on myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment