Monday, 17 October 2011

The British Are Coming!

As I type this, fair and gentle reader, I am updating my ipod with enough music to see me through several hours over international waters. 

FOR WE AM GOING TO AMERICALAND.

Yes presently I shall be forced awake at four in the morning to catch a plane that will deposit us the wrong side of the pond, the bit where the goldfish go to die, and will be travelling round the desert in a camper van!  My expression this moment, I kid you not is joyous.  I can strike Vegas off my bucketlist.

But really, this is going to be a fantastic trip.  We'll be climbing up to Silica Dome where Captain Kirk died/is buried, visiting the Hoover Dam which took the lives of a hundred of its workers, watching vampire women take their clothes off, and watching snow fall in the desert.  Basically a goth's wet dream, and there's chocolate pizza too!

Adios diet plan!


No comments:

Post a Comment