Wednesday, 4 January 2012

How Resolute Can I Be This Year?

A New Year's Resolutions list is like a piece of toilet paper.  Does the job at the time, makes you laugh if its one of those gag rolls you get in your stocking at Christmas, but is soon flushed down the loo.

No matter one's good intentions, a list of resolutions without discipline to impliment them is useless, as many years of making and breaking these lists has shown me.

This year, I wanted to do something different.  I thought of making a comedy resolutions list, but could only come up with "Eat like a Hobbit".  And there ended my inspiration railroad. 

I then realised that I really did want to make a resolution this year, a proper one. 

Be more disciplined. 

This year, I shall be more disciplined.


No comments:

Post a Comment